Visitor Experience Assistant
MPA Recruitment are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust, a highly regarded organisation, preserving heritages sites and places of interest across the UK.
Based at two of Northern Irelands most iconic outdoor spaces, the Giants Causeway & Carrick-a-rede rope bridge, we are seeking to recruit Visitor Welcome Assistants.
Your role will be to provide an exceptional visitor experience through varying styles of storytelling and guided tours. You will need to be able to hold and connect with audiences, from all over the world, in a dynamic and physically demanding external environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· You will act as a liaison with external partners, media and influencers to showcase the sites.
· Deliver the day to day health & safety on site
· Carry out routine checks
· Deliver first aid
Knowledge, skills & experience needed:
· Able to work in a physically demanding role working across approximately 3 kilometres at the Giants Causeway World Heritage Site & 2 km at Carrick-a-rede in all weather and conditions.
· Demonstrable ‘storytelling’ skills showing the ability to deliver the Giants Causeway / Carrick-a-rede story with enthusiasm and flair to capture the audience’s imagination.
· Demonstrable communication, engagement and listening skills
· Have a highly creative, proactive and flexible approach to your work
· Knowledge and interest in conservation, geology and history relevant to the property
· Well organised and able to manage your own time effectively
If you are interested in this position, please click apply and upload CV or call Gemma on 028 7035 7035
Full and part time positions available