Vice President, Marketing
MPA is currently sourcing a Vice President, Marketing to join our client, a leading Digital Health/Healthtech company in Toronto . This role also has remote options. As part of leading the Marketing Department, the VP, Marketing will develop and implement cohesive marketing plans to increase brand awareness, set current and long-term goals for internal marketing teams and in conjunction the Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Strategy Officer will set goals for the revenue team, and be responsible for the Marketing budget.
To thrive in this role you will be a marketing expert who has previous experience within the healthcare domain, experience with a SaaS platform and collaborates well with the Sales team.
The VP, Marketing will ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to their company’s long-term success.
- Leads and develops the Marketing function, strategy and overall team
- Identifies industry, market and organizational needs for the Marketing function to address
- Coordinates plans and activities with the Sales team to ensure Marketing is aligned to and supports revenue objectives
- Partners with the Senior Leadership Team to identify and plan resource requirements, and manage a Marketing budget
- Coach, mentor and train Marketing team members to develop their professional skills and help them grow their career
- Establishes priorities, team member goals and key measures for Marketing function, including but not limited to:
- Brand development, activities, and expected outcomes
- Digital marketing efforts and technology stack
- Public relations and media management
- Demand generation activities across segments
- Channel development and management
- Content marketing planning and execution
- Contractor management
- Customer marketing to support
- Value proposition identification and
- Competitive analysis and positioning
- Develops internal relationships and cross-functional processes to ensure organizational alignment with Sales, Product, Technology, Research and Development, Operations, Customer Success
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities and develop a benchmarking strategy that keeps in pace with the changing demands of the market
- Completion of post-secondary education in a related field (ie. Business or Marketing)
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a marketing role with demonstrated progression
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience leading a team
- Past exposure to departmental budget development and management
- A minimum of 7+ years of training experience, preferably in training small groups to usability of medical devices or software applications
- Healthcare industry background and experience preferred
- Possesses an ROI-driven mindset with experience in strategic planning and collaborating with executive, sales, product development and key operational groups
- Travel as required to be an on-site resource, attend industry related events, and participate in professional development activities
Salary up to $175k w/bonus and employee stock options.
To find out more about this opportunity please send an up to date resume to email@example.com or call +1 437 234 5135.