Job Role: Vehicle Technician
We are recruiting a Vehicle technician to join the MPA team for our public service client. The successful candidate will be expected tobe responsible for the inspection, servicing, modification, maintenance, and repair of vehicles and supporting equipment ensuring they are fully operational to manufacturers specifications including the completion of all associated documentation, both written and electronic so there is a 24 hour availability of the vehicles
Location – Belfast
Hours of Work – Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm, Friday 8am – 12:15pm
Salary - £12.86ph - £25.72
Contract – Ongoing
What the role entails:
· To be responsible for the inspection, servicing, modification, maintenance and repair of Vehicles and supporting equipment ensuring they are fully operational to manufacturers specifications including the completion of all associated documentation, both written and electronic so there is a 24-hour availability of the vehicles.
· To assist all other trades within Fleet & Engineering services where their skill set is more applicable to affect that repair, including all operational equipment.
· To repair bodywork including small part spraying to vehicle parts and repair/replacement of panels. 5.
· To repair, maintain & inspect all electrical & electronic circuits and/or equipment using the latest computer technology to diagnose faults down to board level.
· To provide a high level of internal and external customer service including taking ownership of customer queries and complaints and following issues through to completion.
· To ensure continued and effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
· To carry out hydraulic repairs on vehicles and equipment as required.
· Possess a certified level 2 trade qualification as depicted in the NQF in Vehicle Mechanic studies
- and have at least two years’ experience working in a trade role in their area of expertise.
· Possess a current C Class driving licence.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.McAlinden@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.