Vehicle Cleansing Operative
We are recruiting a Vehicle cleansing operative to join the MPA team for our public service client. The role is expected to be on going for 6 months on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be expected tobe responsible for the inspection, servicing and maintenance of vehicles and supporting equipment ensuring they are fully operational to manufacturers specifications including the completion of all associated documentation, both written and electronic so there is a 24-hour availability of the vehicles.
Location – Dundonald
Hours of Work – Monday – Sunday on a rota basis between the hours of 6AM – 10pm
Salary - £10.09ph - £15.14ph depending on shift.
Contract – Ongoing
What the role entails:
· To work in line with the Trusts Infection Prevention and Control policy (IP&C),
· To perform deep cleaning (internal & external) of NIAS vehicles according to the Standing Operating Procedures (SOP),
· Report all defects and deficiencies on the vehicle and equipment to the appropriate Manager,
· To restock all vehicles using an agreed vehicle equipment check lists,
· Report any concerns regarding vehicle cleaning to Supervisor / Manager,
· To ensure that the appropriate Lifting & Handling techniques are applied as per training when moving and handling equipment,
· To work as detailed in the IPC Policy & Procedures to maintain a clean environment,
· To complete the daily, weekly, and monthly station cleaning documentation according to the responsibilities as assigned manually and electronically as appropriate,
· Ensure that health & safety guidelines are followed according to current policies and procedures,
· To wear appropriate clothing / uniform as directed by Supervisor / Manager,
· To ensure that all stock levels of stores are maintained to an appropriate level as agreed for your designated area of work in line with local management,
· To refuel and re-position any vehicles across locations or third-party site, as requested by the Station Manager,
· To comply with any risk assessments to control hazards, and implement safe systems of work to reduce any dangers or risks to yourself, and others,
· Be able to work unsupervised under the company lone worker policy,
· To undertake any further duties as tasked by Supervisor / Manager.
· Report any defects, incidents and near misses.
· Full UK driving licence with no more than 3 penalty points,
· Possess a current C1 Class driving licence,
· Good interpersonal skills, with a caring and polite manner,
· Experience of team working / working alone.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.