Job Role: - Band 8B Transformation Programme Manager
Transformation Programme Managers oversee the planning and delivery of transformational change and modernisation programmes across the service. They are responsible for leading and managing the successful delivery of range of transformational projects.
They ensure that the transformation and change projects under their responsibility are planned, managed, and delivered effectively and within the resources available. They will provide leadership to the staff in their team and the relevant service area ensure that high standards of delivery and best practice in change management are maintained.
Location: - Belfast
Hours of Work: - 37.5 Hours (Mon- Fri)
Salary: - £28.01 Per hour
What the role entails:
- Manage the range of projects within their Transformation Programme in line with standards defined by the Programme Board
- Provide support and work collaboratively with relevant parties to develop a Transformation strategy. Ensure that relevant Transformation strategy objectives are delivered and implemented.
- Implement the Transformation Programme and Project strategic mandates as agreed by the Programme Board and relevant colleagues.
- Work with the relevant Director to agree an implementation plan.
- Responsible for coordinating the various stakeholders required to move projects from development into business as usual. Ensure that service capability to deliver transformed services is planned, developed, and resourced as part of the project.
- Ensure smooth transition to BAU at each relevant milestone and the end of each project.
- Coordinate all projects within the Transformation programme liaising with Directors, Assistant Directors, Heads of Service and Business Managers as required as well as customers and clients.
Qualification and Experience
A University Degree or relevant professional qualification and 4 years’ experience working at middle to senior management level leading complex and multi-faceted transformation or business.
8 years’ experience, 4 of which must be working at middle to senior management level, leading complex and multi-faceted transformation or business change programmes on a scale and complexity comparable with the client.
Prince2 practitioner, MSP practitioner or equivalent qualification or willing to complete on appointment.
Demonstrate proven programme and project management experience of complex transformation or business change projects and a track record in managing and delivering significant development programmes/activities.
Demonstrate experience of complex change management processes for transformation or business change programmes.