Job Title: Training Co-Ordinator
On behalf of our Client, MPA Recruitment welcomes suitable applications for the role of Training Co-Ordinator
The post-holder will contribute to and support the effective operation of the administrative
functions in the department, by contributing to the operational activities of the team.
The post-holder will work primarily within the training team providing administrative support in relation to key areas of work
The post-holder will be expected to input information accurately into a variety of databases
and keep electronic records up to date.
The post-holder will support our client and other members of their team with key activities to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of administration in the department.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - 9 to 5 (Monday to Friday)
Salary range: £10.40
. To administer and co-ordinate generic skills training days:
- Booking facilities through the e-procurement system
- Liaising with facilitators to organise dates and gather programme information
- Co-ordination of registration and enrolment of delegates using our clients system
- Compile and circulate evaluation reports
- Provide support to facilitators during training sessions (based at External venues)
- Processing of all Facilitator and venue payments
Promote and support the vision, mission, and corporate values of our client.
- Lead by example in practising the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and conduct
- Treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and staff to ensure achievement of our client’s objectives
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders
- Demonstrate their commitment by their regular attendance and the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them.
- Contribute to a culture which supports staff, innovation, and continuous improvement across all sectors.
- Continuously develop and update their own knowledge and skills within the job role and contribute to setting their own work objectives
- Contribute to good employee relations with service users by ensuring effective communication and working relationship with all staff
- Act at all times in a manner consistent with legislation, policy, and procedures in respect of Equality and Diversity
18 months relevant experience
5 GCSE’s (including GCSE English Language and
GCSE Maths, Grades A* - C)
equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and
Ability to use own initiative.
Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
Flexibility to work in a changing environment.