Construction & Engineering
Traffic Control Specialist | Doha, Qatar
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading organization in Qatar to recruit a Traffic Control Specialist specialising in the construction of major road and infrastructure projects.
Candidates must be Arabic speaking
- Undertake traffic model and analysis using Sidra / HCS for performance efficiency and reliability of the new and existing traffic signals
- Undertake off-line traffic simulation using SCATSIM and VISSIM and on-line traffic simulation using Optima and Omnia to prove changes for better and efficient traffic signals coordination, traffic signal phasing and timings.
- Work with Traffic Signal and Road Management Centre Teams to agree how SCATS can be used in conjunction with the new RMS Platform and increase the capability for live / automated management of signals and management scenarios
- Develop operations instructions for SCATS operators and conduct training aligned to developed and implemented implementation plan
- 20 years plus Roads / highways operation and maintenance industry experience including minimum 15 years’ experience in traffic control and traffic engineering and 5 years’ experience in the operation of SCATS Traffic Control System
You will receive a very attractive tax-free salary and family status package.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Conall Anderson at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.