IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading technology company in the North West to source a Test Data Management Analyst to join their team. This role will offer an excellent opportunity to increase and enhance their technical and leadership skills, while keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and standards.
You will be assist a team in creating and managing ETL processes that load data from various sources into relational/non-relational targets including Mainframe data sets. You will also participate in design, development, testing, execution and quality assurance of both automated and manual data integration and exchange processes using various tools. This is an exciting opportunity which will involve working closely with wide range of professions across the organisation to implement the overall data strategy.
In this role, you will develop, design and implement automation solutions to synthetically generate data using tools and/or frameworks. You will also be responsible for utilising test data (TDM) and Extract Transform and Load (ETL) tools to perform complex test data requests including data masking, data subset and data load. You will collaborate with testing teams, and test data requestor to analyse test data requests. You will develop both data mining and reservation self-service capabilities. Write SQL queries to identify the test data and data verification across applications and databases, including Oracle and SQL Server. This role will require you to preform TDM for data creation and conditioning, data masking and data subset. Using Java and Python, you will create automation solutions, as well as utilising big data tools for analysing files on the distributed systems to verify and validate data between source and target.
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Information Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience performing Test Data Management (TDM) for data creation and conditioning, data masking, and data subset.
- Must have 5 years OR more experience with below:
- Utilizing ETL tools for Data Refresh and Data Mining to refresh and load test data; and
- writing SQL queries to identify the test data and data verification across applications and databases including Oracle and SQL Server.
- More than 2 years of experience:
- Creating automation solutions using Java or Python and
- Utilizing Hive and Pig for analysing files on the distributed systems to verify and validate data between source and target.
This role boasts a competitive salary, alongside a very attractive benefits package.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.