IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading technology company in the North West to source a Test Data Management Analyst to support their Software engineering team. The selected candidate will assist a team creating and managing ETL processes that load data from various sources into relational/non-relational targets including Mainframe data sets. It is preferred that you would have Java Development experience as well as API development. This is an exciting opportunity which will involve working closely with wide range of professions across the organisation to implement the overall data strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement self-service test date creation and data mining services.
- Utilise test data management (TDM) and Extract Transform and Load (ETL) tools to perform complex test data requests including data masking, data subset and data load.
- Develop, design and implement automation solutions to synthetically generate data using tools/ framework.
- Develop data mining and data reservation self-service capabilities.
- Write SQL queries to identify the test data and data verification across applications and databases including Oracle and SQL Server.
- Create ETL scripts to refresh and load non-production tables and databases.
- Utilize ETL tools for Data Refresh and Data Mining to refresh and load test data.
- Perform TDM for data creation and conditioning, data masking, and data subset.
- Create automation solutions using Java and Python.
- Utilize big data tools for analysing files on the distributed systems to verify and validate data between source and target.
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Information Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in below
- JSP / Servlets
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST
- Markup Languages like XML and JSON
- Strong knowledge writing SQL queries to DB2/Oracle/SQL Server
This role boasts a competitive salary, alongside a very attractive benefits package. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.