Job Role: Tele-Appointing Agents (Permanent)
MPA are please to be teaming up with an award-winning organisation to source Tele-Appointing Agents for their office based in Belfast City Centre.
Our client’s employees are rule-breakers, risk-takers and change-makers. They live by their values of curious, relentless and customer obsessed.
Do you want to work somewhere where passion gets you noticed? Brings your ideas to life. Gets you ahead. Puts more in your pocket. And rewards you for the impact you make on customer's lives then keep reading and apply below.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday, 9am - 5:30pm, Friday 9am-3:30pm
Salary: £22,000 Basic, uncapped Commission on KPIs and Targets met (Paid Monthly)
*Potential earning up to £3,000 commission per month*
What the role entails:
- Successfully generate appointments for field sales agents to follow up on.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in departmental KPIs (Productivity, appointment volume, conversion, cost per appointment).
- Successfully handling a pipeline of customers and ensuring all communication levels are up to date and current.
- Ensure all customer records are kept up to date accurately.
- Ensure correct procedures are adhered to with regards call handling and dis-positioning.
- Provide first class customer experience to potential new customers and portray the company in a positive manner at all times.
The people we are looking for:
- A proven track record of working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Proven track record of achieving above and beyond expected KPI’s.
- Ability to use own initiative to manage own performance.
- Ability to understand productivity KPI’s and ability to adhere to them.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills.
- Resilient, Hardworking and likes to be in control of their own earnings.
- Highly numerical and KPI driven individual.
- An outgoing, assertive, motivational, and persuasive character.
- Capable at working under pressure within a very fast-moving environment.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.Mcalinden@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.