TO LM 1802
Construction & Engineering
Our client is a well established and very successful construction company based in the North West. Due to continued growth they now have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Technical Officer to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Collating documentation for house Completions:
- Air Tests
- Noise Tests
- Commissioning certs (eg Gas boiler, stove, electrical etc)
- NHBC/ICW – liaising with warranty providers
- Building Control – Liaising with Council officials
- Liaising with Architects and engineers to obtain transfer maps.
- Liaising with and providing information to Energy assessors on new house types for SAP calculations
- Preferably have knowledge of AutoCAD to amend house types, site layouts etc and liaise with Architects and Engineers for planning applications
- Liaising with Utility Bodies and collating and distributing service drawings to site (NIE, NI Water, BT, Virgin Media, Firmus, Street Lighting)
- Keeping records of all construction drawings, service drawings, engineering details for distribution to site.
- Have a good working knowledge of technical requirements for house building to deal with site queries and liaise with Architects and Engineers to obtain information.
- Preferably have a knowledge of Road Bond and Sewer Bond application process
- Assist in dealing with consultants involved in planning applications (eg Architects, Road Engineers, Drainage engineers, Landscape Architects, Site Investigations, Archaeology, Ecology, Environmental Health, Planning Consultants etc)
- Liaise with sales & marketing and assist in preparation of marketing material, eg brochures, site layouts, CGIs etc
Please forward your CV to [email protected]