£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
TEAM LEADER - CONTACT CENTRE
£20,000 - £25,000
Our client is one of the leading UK debt recovery agencies and works on behalf of major blue-chip lenders, high street banks and utility companies. Due to their outstanding reputation in this area they have gone from strength to strength resulting in ongoing expansion of their customer support team. This growth has now developed the requirement to recruit an experienced Team Leader to be appointed as soon as possible.
You should have experience in:
- Leading a high volume call handling team to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Multi-Channel Contact centre experience - Inbound and Outbound
- Leading a team to deliver business objectives, creating a culture that encourages ownership.
- Manage and drive individual team member performance, including underperformance, in line with company policies, processes and procedures to deliver excellent customer service and achieve centre performance targets
- Lead from the front - Ensuring that the customer is front and centre of our thinking when we are planning, improving, fixing and executing on a daily basis.
- Drive, coach and improve performance of customer service teams.
- Making sure all work has been completed within the SLA
- Updating process documents within the call centre
- Call scoring
- Ensuring all logs are updated weekly
- Recruitment and resourcing ensuring that rotas are in place to optimise staff coverage of core business hours
- Effectively coach and develop individuals to build a strong, cohesive team building in required training and upskilling programmes to personal development plans
Required Key Skills:
- In depth understanding of customer satisfaction metrics and how these are influenced by in-life activities
- Excellent mentoring skills to deliver robust succession planning
- Advanced influencing skills to drive customer eccentric resolutions to issues
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed analytical skills to cut through and interpret complex information
- Subject matter expert on key aspects of area of accountability and ability to identify development areas, introducing timely remedial solutions
- Understand how a coaching and development culture can be implemented and sustained
- Ability to articulate and communicate complex messages in a simple manner
- Sound understanding of contractual and moral obligations between the business and the customer - e.g. gestures of goodwill and financial recompense calculations
- Understanding of divisional and generic HR policy
- Ability to multi-task and instinctively prioritise
Desirable Experience and personal attributes:
- 3rd level education
- Management experience
- Significant experience in people management within a results driven environment
- Ability to engage and lead teams
- Good understanding of customer services
- Broad commercial awareness and a sound understanding of our industry
The chosen candidate will need to have significant evidence of proven delivery of excellent customer service improvements, results and outputs, ideally within the financial industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that has a family feel to it and a real opportunity to add value.
If you feel this role is of interest, please send your CV to Marc Doorish who will call you back to discuss further information.