IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment have been appointed by a software-based company in Belfast to source a System Support Engineer. Our client delivers integrated browser-based/mobile solutions within the Northern Ireland Healthcare sector.
The position requires the candidate to provide support for high quality products spanning a wide range of technologies. A successful candidate would enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and busy environment, and the opportunity to assume responsibility and take ownership of key areas.
- Participate in the implementation, installation, quality assurance and on-going support & maintenance of supported systems
- Troubleshoot, prioritise and manage resolution of customer issues for clients
- Record, track, correspond and document resolution of user problems
- Perform maintenance, administration and installation tasks on customer sites
- Provide support and participate in customer and internal projects
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience within Application/Database support (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle RDBMS
- Knowledge of current I.T. infrastructure and programming technologies, concepts, and techniques
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts, both verbally and in writing
- Work effectively as a team member, and work closely with other teams, to resolve client issues
- Full UK Driving License
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.