£11 to £13 Per Hour
What the role entails:
- To support and empower individuals to develop / improve independent living skills as identified in person centred plans. This may include providing support to manage domestic or social skills and personal care.
- To work closely with Team Leaders and scheme managers in preparing and implementing individual and group support programs.To work with other Support Workers and Team leaders to promote a safe working and living environment. For some schemes this will involve resolving situations which may arise from conflict or challenging behaviour and knowing the techniques and correct language to use to resolve such situations (necessary training and coaching will be provided).
- To ensure that medication is held/stored and administered in accordance with Praxis Care’s Medication Policy, where necessary. (The relevant training will be provided to those Support workers who are expected to administer medication.)
- To be familiar with all administration requirements of the scheme, ensuring relevant and important information is recorded and logged as per the schemes reporting guidelines. (particular focus on critical incident reporting)
- Registered with NISCC or willing to register.
- Mandatory training completed within the last 12 months or willingness to do inhouse training
- Must complete Enhanced Access NI check
- 6 months previous experience working within the healthcare sector
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Belfastjobs@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.