MPA are currently recruiting for Support Workers to join our experienced team in the Magherafelt area. This position will be based in a Supported Living Setting with an immediate start available. The pay rate will range from £9.75-£10.50 per hour depending on shifts worked. This role will involve supporting service users with mental health needs in their own accommodation.
· Supporting service users to maintain their own homes
· Supporting service users to develop social and life skills
· Providing benefit and budgeting advice to service users
· Providing advice on health and wellbeing
· Accessing appropriate help
· Access to a car
· Business Insurance
· 6 months’ experience in a similar role
NISCC Registered or willingness to apply
Willingness to complete training courses
Willingness to complete Access NI checks
Health and Social Care Qualification
Pay £9.75-£10.50 per hour depending on shift
Flexible work patterns to suit you!
· Full time and part time hours available
· Shift times include 9am-9pm, 9am-3pm and 9am-5pm
· Primarily lone working
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.