MPA Belfast are excited to be assisting with the recruitment of Social Care Staff for Children’s Residential Homes.
As a contracted supplier, we are looking for the following experienced Social Care Staff to complete part time or full time hours on a block booking basis in a number of Children’s Homes in the Belfast, Lisburn and Holywood areas.
There are both day shifts and night shifts available.
Immediate starts are available once background checks are completed.
Band 3 Support Worker -£10.09ph - £17.56ph dependent on shift worked
Band 4 Support Worker - £11.20ph - £17.91ph dependent on shift worked
What the role entails (this is not a limited guide):
- To work with children/ young people and their families, on a one to one or group basis, using a variety of interventions, to identify needs and to achieve positive outcomes
- To attend specialised training to enable staff to give the best possible support to the young people.
- To work co-operatively with children’s services, health agencies and other community based services, to provide the most effective service for the children/young people and carers/families.
- To apply safeguarding and child protection procedures
- Support workers are to follow the direction of the Social Worker and senior team
- For Support Workers -previous 6months minimum paid experience in a relevant or similar environment
- Registered with NISCC
- Mandatory training completed within the last 12 months or willingness to do inhouse training
- Must complete Enhanced Access NI check
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Karen.McCready@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.