Industrial, Management, Pharmaceutical & Scientific
£40,000 Per Annum
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of pharmaceutical nicotine products. The Supply Chain Manager role is a key position within the Management Team in Coleraine and will help provide the systems and processes to manage all aspects of direct procurement, inventory & warehouse management, operations scheduling and outbound logistics, as the business expands further.
In addition the Supply Chain Manager will manage the preparation and logistics of all dispatches in accordance with relevant shipping regulations, ensure all related activities are executed in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) requirements and other applicable standards.
- Third level education.
- CIPS qualification (or related qualification).
- Experience of inventory control and production planning in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent IT skills with previous ERP/MRP experience advantageous.
- Knowledge of local and international shipping procedures and in particular transportation of dangerous goods would be advantageous.
- Ability to interact and work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Open minded attitude and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to negotiate with third parties.
- Excellent communication skills.
- People management experience.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also alone.
For a full job description and a confidential chat, please contact Danielle @ MPA on 028 7035 7035