DM LM 1005
Construction & Engineering
Our client is a successful manufacturing business based in Limavady. Due to continued growth they require a Design Manager (Structural Engineer) to manage ongoing construction projects.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Technical Design Manager and will be responsible for the following:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the Design Teams;
- Managing the Design Process using commercial, contractual, programme awareness and technical expertise;
- Advising and understanding Client requirements for a building design;
- Encouraging staff to produce their best work, using experience, resources and talents in a cost effective company approach;
- Ensuring the Design Process complies with current Legislation, Standards and Codes of Practice;
- Analyse configurations of the basic components of a structure;
- Ensuring Design information is correct and reflects project timescales;
- Using Design software to provide timber frame design calculations;
- Working with other Key Stakeholders in the business – Sales, Commercial, Production, Installation;
- Any other works to meet the requirements of the role.
Qualifications & Key Abilities:
- Degree in Structural Engineering, or equal;
- Chartered membership;
- Ideally, will have 3 years’ experience in a management role;
- Good people skills;
- In-depth knowledge of construction projects and efficient document management.
For further information contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply send your CV to email@example.com