Administration, Construction & Engineering, Management
£120,000 to £150,000 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading organisation in Qatar to source a Stakeholder Management Advisor to join their Technical Office Department. This is a senior level position at the centre of a challenging programme of major infrastructure works. You will to help to deliver and manage state of the art infrastructure and buildings that would meet the needs of the country well beyond the highly anticipated 2022 football World Cup.
Your role will involve ensuring the effective management of the portfolio, programme or project’s stakeholders by producing the relevant needed policies, processes and procedures at corporate and portfolio level. You will be maintaining lists of stakeholders and their interests. You will also take part in the work to identify stakeholders (both internal and external) and their interests, at programme and project levels, and their potential impact on the programme/project.
You will facilitate the formulation of a stakeholder engagement strategy and the associated portfolio, programme or project communication plan to ensure:
- Awareness among all stakeholders of the benefits and impact of the portfolio or programme
- That expectations do not drift out of line with the planned delivery
- Commitment from stakeholders to the changes being introduced thus ensuring the long-term success of the portfolio, programme or project
- That all stakeholders are informed of progress before, during and after the implementation or delivery of project outputs and programme outcomes
- The promotion of key messages from the portfolio, programme or projects
- A demonstration of the commitment to meeting the requirements of the portfolio, programme or project sponsors
- Truly two-way communication exists by actively encouraging stakeholders to provide feedback and ensuring they are informed about the use of their feedback to influence the portfolio, programme or project.
You will promote opportunities to maximize the benefits obtained from the portfolio or programme. You will also coordinate stakeholder engagement and communication, ensuring effective timing and interdependency management of communications; coordinate internal portfolio and programme communications and monitor the effectiveness of this.
You will have a minimum of 20 years working experience out of which a minimum of 10 years in corporate stakeholder management. You must also have a university degree in engineering, PM/CM or Business Administration, an MBA or master’s degree in a relevant subject, and be a chartered member of a relevant professional institution. You must also be skillful in relevant software applications.
You will receive a very attractive tax-free salary and family status package.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Rory Anderson at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.