SNB - 101
£16.60 to £0 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting Staff Nurses for our well-established client based in the Coleraine Area. This position will be based in Brookmount nursing home, have an immediate start and flexible working hours available. Within this role you will be responsible for staff and the scheme in the absence of the nurse manager. You will also ensure that the provision of care is appropriate to the social, emotional and physical needs of each resident.
- To work with the Nurse Manager to create a caring and supportive environment for residents whilst encouraging maximum independence.
- To ensure high standards of care are maintained at all times which reflect the social, emotional and physical needs of each resident.
- To be involved with residents’ meetings and ensure residents wishes are incorporated into the running of the schemeTo participate with the Nurse Manager in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for each resident.
- To maintain all records identified as necessary by the Association and Inspection agencies.
- To work with the Nurse Manager to ensure confidentiality within the scheme is maintained by all staff.
- To work with the Nurse Manager to ensure Association Policies, Procedures and Standards are adhered to and properly implemented by staff.
- Qualified RGN/SEN
- Must be currently registered on the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- 6 Months experience working with vulnerable adults / frail & elderly
- Community/Residential experience.
- Experience of supervising staff.
- Pay £16.60 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Flexible work patterns to suit you!
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.