£12.74 to £20.38 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting Staff Nurses to join our team in the Coleraine area to work within a hospital setting. This position will have an immediate start and flexible working hours available. Within this role you will ensure that the provision of care is appropriate to the social, emotional and physical needs of each patient.
- To create a caring and supportive environment for patients whilst encouraging maximum independence.
- To ensure high standards of care are maintained at all times which reflect the social, emotional and physical needs of each patient.
- To maintain all records identified as necessary by the Association and Inspection agencies.
- To ensure confidentiality within the ward is maintained by all staff.
- To ensure Association Policies, Procedures and Standards are adhered to and properly implemented by staff.
- Qualified RGN/SEN
- Must be currently registered on the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Experience working within hospital setting
- Experience of supervising staff.
- Pay £12.74 - £20.38 per hour (depending on shifts worked)
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Flexible work patterns to suit you!
- Full time and part time hours available
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.