£16.60 to £0 Per Hour
Opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a rapidly growing sector.
MPA are currently recruiting Staff Nurses on a permanent basis for our well-established client based in the Coleraine Area. This position is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and become part of a ever growing team. This position will be based in Brookmount Nursing Home. The pay rate is £16.60 per hour.
- To set and maintain the highest standard of care in the clinical area.
- To act in accordance with the policies and procedures of the home & Apex.
- To supervise care staff & ancillary staff within the home
- The post-holder will ensure safe and effective care is delivered to the patient and to work as part of a cohesive team
- The expectations within this job description will be achieved through hands-on clinical practice, re-validation of professional accreditation through education and training.
- To act in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional standards of practice and behavior for nurses and midwives 2015.
- To Deputize in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
- Qualified Nurse within NMC Register
- Must be currently registered on the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC)
- 6 months Post Qualification Experience
- Community/Residential Experience
- Experience of Supervising Staff
- Successful candidate should be prepared to be flexible and available to work both day and night/weekend shifts on a rota basis.
- Both 35.5 hour and 24 hour contracts available.
If you feel this is something that would interest you, please call 028 7035 7035 to discuss further or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org