£12.74 to £19.89 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting band 5, 6 and 7 Speech and Language Therapists to join our teams in Coleraine, Ballymoney and Ballycastle. The successful candidates will provide a specialist speech and language therapy service to adults in both Acute and Community settings. The positions will have an immediate start available and will be ongoing until March 2021. The pay rates will range from £12.74-£19.89 per hour depending on banding.
- To be responsible for the specialist assessment, diagnosis and management of dysphagia.
- To be responsible for the specialist assessment, diagnosis and management of the full range of communication disorders in adults.
- To provide treatment to people with communication and swallowing disorders.
- To provide treatment on an individual and/or group basis, as appropriate.
- To participate in multi-disciplinary working and case conferences/case planning as required to ensure effective case management.
- To carry out domiciliary visits as required.
- To liaise formally and informally with other disciplines and voluntary agencies, as required.
- Degree/Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Appropriate dysphagia training
- Experience in managing adult dysphagia independently.
- Current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
- Access NI Check
- Current registration with HCPC
- 2 years postgraduate experience to include 1 years’ experience with the client group. (Acquired/Progressive/Voice)
- Recognised Post Graduate Qualification in Dysphagia
- Part-time and full-time posts available
- Locations negotiable
- Vacancy ongoing until March 2021 (potential extension).
- Pay rates will range from £12.74-£19.89 per hour depending on banding.
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Fund
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.