MPA Recruitment have been appointed by a large Healthcare Group to source a Speech and Language Therapist to join their team in Abu Dhabi. You will be joining the Middle East’s leading provider of post-acute rehabilitation and long-term care.
The main purpose of this role is to perform speech and language assessments and evaluations and design / implement structured and individualised treatment speech programs to teach patients with various speech disorders or delays.
- Provide ongoing guidance within each client’s individual program, ensuring each client’s continued progress towards realizing their maximum potential.
- Review behaviour management techniques to ensure consistency in therapy, while at the same time reducing the occurrence of maladaptive behaviours.
- Participate in clinic/team meetings, workshops and training seminars as necessary.
- Collect data and maintain documentation pertaining to each patient’s program.
- Write observation reports highlighting the patient’s strengths and areas of need, as well as recommendations for treatment.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc in Speech-language pathology/ Speech and language therapy /Speech pathology /Speech therapy/Speech
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience as a Speech & Language Therapist
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0) 28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.