MPA are pleased to work alongside a client within the IT sector. This position is a key role within a software support department. This is a fast-paced position which requires strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
The candidate should demonstrate a willingness and competence to:
• Deal with customers professionally and with courtesy;
• Work to deal with support incidents and other work in a timely and methodical manner;
• Co-operate with colleagues and contribute to perform other duties that may be required;
• Participate in on-going training in order to remain informed in your role;
• Contribute at daily/weekly team meetings;
• Follow established procedures with care and attention;
• Adapt to changes in responsibility as the needs of the business change, particularly during busy periods;
• Be sensitive to brand and company values.
• Experience of working in a software support role or similar. (Minimum 2 years);
• Good knowledge of SQL Server and writing SQL queries, scripts and reports;
• Working knowledge of computer networking;
• The ability to communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in emails;
• Willingness to cover occasional weekend support (Saturday or Sunday) in line with requirements.
• Commitment to the high quality profile of the business
• A reliable and professional attitude to work and customer care;
• Have strong organisational skills and the ability to thrive as part of a busy team;
• Be self-motivated, proactive and be able to use your own initiative, whilst also working as part of a larger group;
• Have an eye for detail;
• A flexible attitude to work.