IT & Digital
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
MPA are working in partnership with a leading engineering firm to recruit a .NET programmer to design, modify, develop and implement in-house software programming applications and components; support and/or install software applications; write specifications using pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience to include applications such as C#, VB.NET, ASP.MVC, SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft .Net C# with experience of VB.NET
- SAGE and SSRS experience as well as Qlikview or SSAS
- Experience of winForms development and/or WPF
- Web development to include ASP.MVC, AngularJS, HTML, Bootstrap
- SQL server development, TSQL and stored procedure knowledge
- In depth knowledge of design patterns
- Experience developing IT solutions within Industry, preferably within a Manufacturing /Engineering environment
- Xamarin Android and/or forms.
- ERP / MRP practical knowledge
- Strong problem determination/analysis skills
- Strong analytical skills and capable of influencing decision on technical issues
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or system implementation
For full job description please contact Danielle @ MPA Coleraine for a confidential chat, or send your Cv via the link.