£11.66 to £18.66 Per Hour
Holiday pay, great locations, flexible working hours
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit for Social Workers in the Belfast area and surrounding areas.
• To deliver a Social Work Service to individual clients/families/groups in a hospital or community setting.
• To devise appropriate packages of care, which effectively harness statutory, voluntary, community and family resources to compliment and supplement the services provided.
• Responsible for managing an allocated workload and establishing priorities within it.
• To participate fully in the assessment of clients’ need within the Programme of Care.
• To participate in multi-disciplinary assessment of clients need, in the development of care plans, and the performance of the Named Worker function.
• To review all clients on a systematic basis in order to re-assess levels of need, and appropriateness of service, at all times seeking the views of clients, and where appropriate carers.
• Liaison with other professional staff and agencies in the interests of the client.
• At all times demonstrate practice which reflects the CORE values of compassion, openness, respect and excellence.
Degree in Social work
Experience in a social work environment (will accept placement experience)
Must be willing to undergo and Access NI clearance
Full Clean driving licence and access to own transport
Career progression for teams of your choice.
Locations to suit to reduce travelling.
Excellent pay enhancements for travel.
If you would be interested in the above role please contact 028 9251 1111 for more information or send your CV via the link