£11.21 to £13.45 Per Hour
Our client requires a Band 5 or Band 6 Social Worker to join their experienced team in Coleraine. The role is to provide ongoing assessment and support to Dementia clients and is an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a rapidly growing sector.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, and is required for a minimum of 3 months.
- To deliver a Social Work Service to individual clients/families/groups in a hospital or community setting.
- To devise appropriate packages of care, which effectively harness statutory, voluntary, community and family resources to compliment and supplement the services provided.
- Managing an allocated workload and establishing priorities within it.
- To participate fully in the assessment of clients’ need within the Programme of Care.
- To participate in multi-disciplinary assessment of clients need, in the development of care plans, and the performance of the Named Worker function.
- To review all clients on a systematic basis in order to re-assess levels of need, and appropriateness of service, at all times seeking the views of clients, and where appropriate carers.
- Liaison with other professional staff and agencies in the interests of the client.
- At all times demonstrate practice which reflects the CORE values of compassion, openness, respect and excellence.
- Hold a recognised Professional qualification in social work.
- Have NISCC registration or be eligible for registration
- Current full driving licence & access to a car on appointment. (This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of approved transport which will permit them to carry out the duties of this post)