MPA Recruitment are one of the leading healthcare agencies in Northern Ireland and are currently have ongoing opportunities for Band 5 and 6 Social Workers within the Coleraine, Ballymoney, Ballycastle and Magherafelt areas
If you are interested in applying for a role in Social Work and gaining flexible, consistent work within a diverse Social Care environment please apply now!
*Newly qualified Social Workers can apply*
- To deliver a Social Work Service to individual clients/families/groups in a hospital or community setting.
- To devise appropriate packages of care, which effectively harness statutory, voluntary, community and family resources to compliment and supplement the services provided.
- Responsibility for managing an allocated workload and establishing priorities within it.
- To participate fully in the assessment of clients’ need within the Programme of Care.
- To participate in multi-disciplinary assessment of clients need, in the development of care plans, and the performance of the Named Worker function.
- To review all clients on a systematic basis in order to re-assess levels of need, and appropriateness of service, at all times seeking the views of clients, and where appropriate carers.
- Liaison with other professional staff and agencies in the interests of the client.
- At all times demonstrate practice which reflects the CORE values of compassion, openness, respect and excellence.
- Weekly pay
- Free annual Induction Training
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Hold a recognised Professional qualification in social work.
- Have NISCC registration or be eligible for registration or have lodged an application with NISCC.
- Current full driving licence & access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of approved transport which will permit them to carry out the duties of this post.