£11.66 to £18.66 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting Social Workers to join our experienced team in the Coleraine area. The role is to provide a comprehensive social work service to patients in hospital. The postholder will be an integral member of both the multidisciplinary team and the hospital social work team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a rapidly growing sector.
- Responsibility for the delivery of a high quality social work service to patients.
- Responsibility for managing an allocated workload and establishing priorities within it.
- Development of the social work role in line with service requirements and in conjunction with the Senior Social Worker.
- Participation in multi-disciplinary assessment of client needs, in the development of care plans and the performance of the named worker function as it applies to patients in hospital.Implementation of relevant legislation, Departmental and Trust policies, procedures and guidelines.Maintenance of comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date records as required.
- Active participation in all aspects of Multi-Disciplinary team working.
- Maximizing opportunities with the full range of community providers to support clients in their own home to obviate the need for residential and/or hospital care, ensuring most effective and efficient use of resources, taking cognizance of service criteria, financial and service capacity constraints.
- Liaison with other professional staff and agencies in the interests of the client.
- Participation in case conferences and reviews, and submission of appropriate reports within the agreed timescale.
- Professional Social Work Qualification recognised by NISCC.
- 6 months Post Qualification Experience
- Drivers licence with access to car
- Pay £11.66 - £18.66 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
If you feel this is something that would interest you, please call 028 7035 7035 to discuss further or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org