£11.66 to £18.66 Per Hour
Weekly pay, Holiday allowance, Flexible work patterns to suit you!
MPA are currently recruiting for Band 5 & Band 6 Social Workers to join our experienced team in the Coleraine area. The role is to provide ongoing assessment and support. This is an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a rapidly growing sector.
- To deliver a Social Work Service to individual clients/families/groups in a hospital or community setting
- To devise appropriate packages of care, which effectively harness statutory, voluntary, community and family resources to compliment and supplement the services providedManaging an allocated workload and establishing priorities within it
- To participate fully in the assessment of clients’ needs within the Programme of Care
- To participate in multi-disciplinary assessment of clients’ needs, in the development of care plans, and the performance of the Named Worker function
- To review all clients on a systematic basis in order to re-assess levels of need, and appropriateness of service, always seeking the views of clients, and where appropriate carers
- Liaise with other professional staff and agencies in the interests of the client
- At all times demonstrate practice which reflects the CORE values of compassion, openness, respect and excellence.
- Hold a recognised Professional qualification in Social Work or equivalent
- NISCC Registration
- Current full driving licence & access to a car on appointment
- Experience in a social work environment (will accept placement experience)
- Satisfactory enhanced access NI check
- Pay £11.66 - £18.66 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Flexible work patterns to suit you!