SW - 102
£11.66 to £18.66 Per Hour
Weekly pay, Holiday allowance
MPA are currently recruiting Social Workers to join our experienced team in the Coleraine area. The role is to provide a comprehensive social work service to patients in hospital. The postholder will be an integral member of both the multidisciplinary team and the hospital social work team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a rapidly growing sector.
- Responsibility for the delivery of a high quality social work service to patients.
- Responsibility for managing an allocated workload and establishing priorities within it.
- Participation in multi-disciplinary assessment of client needs, in the development of care plans and the performance of the named worker function as it applies to patients in hospital.
- Maintenance of comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date records as required.
- Maximizing opportunities with the full range of community providers to support clients in their own home to obviate the need for residential and/or hospital care, ensuring most effective and efficient use of resources, taking cognizance of service criteria, financial and service capacity constraints.
- Liaison with other professional staff and agencies in the interests of the client.
- Participation in case conferences and reviews, and submission of appropriate reports within the agreed timescale.
- Professional Social Work Qualification recognised by NISCC.
- 6 months Post Qualification Experience
- Drivers licence with access to car
- Pay £11.66 - £18.66 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
Working hours – Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.