£11.66 to £18.66 Per Hour
Weekly pay, Holiday allowance, Free training,Flexible work patterns to suit you!
• To deliver a Social Work Service to individual clients/families/groups in a hospital or community setting.
• To devise appropriate packages of care, which effectively harness statutory, voluntary, community and family resources to compliment and supplement the services provided.
• Responsible for managing an allocated workload and establishing priorities within it.
• To participate fully in the assessment of clients’ need within the Programme of Care.
• To participate in multi-disciplinary assessment of clients need, in the development of care plans, and the performance of the Named Worker function.
• To review all clients on a systematic basis in order to re-assess levels of need, and appropriateness of service, at all times seeking the views of clients, and where appropriate carers.
• Liaison with other professional staff and agencies in the interests of the client.
• At all times demonstrate practice which reflects the CORE values of compassion, openness, respect and excellence.
- NISCC Registered or pending application
- Degree in Social work or equivalent qualification
- Experience in a social work environment (will accept placement experience)
- Satisfactory enhanced access NI check
- Full Clean driving licence and access to own transport