MPA Recruitment are working on behalf of our client, to recruit a Social Worker for an exciting role in the Coleraine area.
- Contribute to the prevention of offending by children through working with children and young people referred by Court direction or under voluntary contract
- Working in partnership with children, their parents/carers and other agencies.
- Engage children and families to assess levels or risk, strengths and need
- Engage with victims and communities to create opportunities for children to make amends
- Communicate and consult with colleagues and other agencies
- Plan and deliver agreed areas of work
- Record, review and evaluate agreed areas of work
- Demonstrate an on-going commitment to practice and professional development
- Hold a recognised Professional qualification in social work.
- Have NISCC registration or be eligible for registration or have lodged an application with NISCC.
- Current full driving licence & access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of approved transport which will permit them to carry out the duties of this post.