Shortbreaks Project Worker in the Derry/Londonderry area.
This is a temporary ongoing role 37 hrs per week. Hours of work will be evening, afternoons and weekends.
· Minimum of 6 months’ experience providing support to young people
· Current registration with NISCC or willing to complete registration within 6 months of appointment
· Proficiency in IT skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
· Ability to work independently with good organisational, communication & interpersonal skills
· Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and Ireland
and have access to a suitable vehicle on appointment as driving is a substantive part of the role.
Benefits for YOU:
· Weekly Pay- (you will be paid every Friday)
· Holiday Fund
· Pension Scheme
· 24 Hour Office Support
For full job description contact MPA 028 71360070 or email your CV to