Construction & Engineering
up to €40,000 Per Annum
MPA are recruiting a SHEQ manager for one of Donegal’s largest construction companies.
The role will be for ideal for someone who holds a SHEQ qualification and has had two 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role. It is also essential that you have a full clean driving license with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Safety Health Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) Manager
Duties will include
- Maintaining company processes and procedures in compliance with OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 and ISO9001
- Ensuring the workplace meets various safety, health and environment requirements.
- Providing information, support and advice to site management teams on aspects of Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental issues.
- Liaising with internal auditors focusing on improvements to existing management systems, management processes whilst also assuring legal compliance.
- Monitoring subcontractors in relation to complying with current applicable legislation and company policies.
- Reviewing RAMS for subcontractor work.
- Maintaining and developing safety files project by project.
- Ensuring that these documents and records are accessible to workers for the company. The Environmental Management Plans, Quality Plans, Training Records, permits to work and Method Statements/ Risk Assessments.
To hear more about the role and apply get in touch with Eoghain on 07803 766474 or 028 7136 0070.