MPA Recruitment are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust. We are recruiting for Service Chefs for the beautiful Causeway Hotel. Based at the Giants Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on the of the North Coast of Ireland, you will be working with an established team, to provide our guests with the best food experience possible.
We are looking for a passionate Chef with flair, team-spirit, loyalty and talent who understands the importance of delivering great quality food, cooked fresh from locally sourced ingredients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare & cook food to the highest standard of quality
- Ensure all food safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Follow recipes and instruction, as directed by line manager
- Ensure that food is presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment
- To attend/receive any job-related training as required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Catering
- Knowledge of all sections in the Kitchen
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Excellent team player
Rewards and Benefits:
- Online training
- Holiday Pay
As this is a National Trust property, we work to the National Trust values and behaviours, ensuring our staff enjoy a healthy work life balance.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Tina Young at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent