£9 to £11 Per Hour
We are exclusive recruitment partners to the National Trust and are recruiting Service Chefs for the beautiful Causeway Hotel. Based at the Giants Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on the of the North Coast of Ireland, you will be working with an established team, to provide our guests with the best food experience possible.
We are looking for a passionate Chef who understands the importance of delivering quality food, cooked fresh from locally sourced ingredients.
- Prepare & cook food to the highest standard of quality.
- Ensure all food safety policies and procedures are up lead.
- Follow recipes and instruction, as directed by line manager and in accordance to the required food offer.
- To ensure that food is presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment.
- To attend/receive any job-related training as required
Essential Criteria -
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Catering.
- Knowledge of all sections in the Kitchen.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
In return we are offering an excellent rate of pay, employee of the month, training, pension and holidays. As this is a National Trust property we work to the National Trust values and behaviours, ensuring our staff enjoy a healthy work life balance, you will never be expected to work over your contracted hours without remuneration.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply and upload your CV or call Gemma Ward on 028 7035 7035 for a confidential chat.
chef / service chef jobs / chef opportunities / service chef vacancies / service chef positions / Northern Ireland / Coleraine / Bushmills / Hotel / Ballycastle