SA LM 1203
£17,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment Ltd are working alongside a very successful and well established car dealership based in the outskirts of Derry.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to join their team. This role will suit someone with exceptional customer service skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression
- To receive customer enquiries and determine the customer’s needs, encouraging the customer to make an appointment with the Service Department
- To have sufficient and current product knowledge to enable accurate information to be given to the customer
- To ensure the available hours are sold for each day. To monitor lead-time and fully utilise the time available, ensuring a suitable split between retail, internal and warranty hours is maintained according to company guidelines
- Ensure all customers are handled with “Family-like Care”
- To maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures
- To handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with Manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies
- To ensure company processes are followed to improve Customer Satisfaction and retention. This includes embracing Customer Satisfaction Action Plans and proactively selling Service Plans
- To ensure a safe working environment for employees by complying with statutory legislation and the Government’s Health and Safety policy.
- To report immediately any non-conformance to the appropriate Senior Manager
You will need to have excellent communication skills and a strong ability to build rapport with customers.
For further information please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply you can forward your CV to [email protected]