SA LM 2012
£18,000 Per Annum
Our client is a successful and professional car dealership based in Campsie Industrial Estate. Due to their new and exciting expansion projects, they are seeking a CUSTOMER ADVISOR to add to their existing skilled and dedicated team and to further strengthen commitment to delivering a first-class service to their customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of administration and operational tasks, including maintenance of stock levels and handling of goods belonging to customers, complying at all times with Company reporting and other policies.
- Develop and maintain professional and positive working relationships with Company colleagues, customers, suppliers and external representatives.
- Greet all customers and visitors promptly, courteously, and professionally.
- Strive to achieve a consistently high level of customer satisfaction by following all documented operating policies as set by dealership.
- Ensure all environmental, Health & Safety and other Company policies and practices are strictly adhered to.
- Display professionalism and motivation at all times, responding positively to beneficial change and supporting the company’s reputation for excellence through high standards of personal behaviour, including appropriate dress code.
- Assess own performance and effectiveness and undertake personal development activities.
- Previous experience and a working knowledge of the motor trade;
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Presentable with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous sales experience
- Strong IT skills
For further information contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply send your CV to [email protected]