£18 to £0 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting a Senior Staff Nurse on a permanent basis for our well-established client based in the Coleraine Area. This position is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and become part of an ever-growing team. The successful candidate will support the Nurse Manager in the daily management of the service. This position will be based in Brookmount Nursing Home. The pay rate is £18 per hour (£34,728 per annum pro rata).
- Ensure that a high standard of care is provided to residents at all times which reflects the social, emotional and physical needs of each resident.
- Develop, implement and evaluate care and support plans and individual programmes of care taking account of the views of residents, their families and significant others
- Prepare, implement and review programmes of activities based on resident’s individual needs.
- Take responsibility for pharmacy ordering and receipting of same.
- Audit care plans within timescale agreed with Nurse Manager.
- Communicate effectively with public bodies to support resident’s development.
- Ensure all services are delivered in accordance with recognised standards, including RQIA, Supporting People and Apex’s policies and procedures.
- Assume line management responsibility for Staff Nurses, Care Assistants, Cooks, Kitchen Assistants, Housekeeping and Laundry staff.
- Qualified Nurse within NMC Register
- Minimum of three years post registration experience in adult nursing
- Previous experience in a nursing home setting
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Experience in administrative duties including finance
- Experience in audit and quality improvement
- Full time, 38.5 hours per week
- Permanent Position based in Brookmount Nursing Home, Coleraine
- Pay rate: £34,728 per annum pro rata (£18 per hour)
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.