Construction & Engineering
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading construction company to source a Senior Site Manager to join their expanding team.
Due to further growth, our client now requires a senior site manager to ensure project are running smoothly. You will be responsible for liaising with architects, servicing and other inputs. This role will be suited to someone who is self-motivated, who also has a background in engineering. You will consult and relay progress of active jobs to clients and to the Managing Director.
- Achieve production targets and carry out programming and monitoring to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Read and understand specifications, drawings, preliminaries, preambles and contract documentation.
- Requisition and management of materials/delivery.
- Hold progress meetings.
- Give full consideration to the tender allowances when establishing the site compound.
- Liaise with the design team, client’s subcontractors and suppliers to and maintain good working relationships.
- Attend cost meetings and agree contribution forecast.
- Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects.
- Obtain risk assessments and method statements from contractors prior to work commencement.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0) 2870 350350 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.