IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading technology company in the North West to source a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be working closely with the customer to maintain and drive enhancements to the existing Salesforce platform.
You will be responsible for supporting the clients production Salesforce instance and user administration tasks, including access management, permission sets, role assignments, uploads, data backups. Working with IT teams on critical system or code changes. You will be testing new developments, ensuring they run smoothly. You will need to maintain data quality with ongoing data analysis, and other related tasks, and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality. Assist with Ad hoc reporting requests, and optimise the user experience related to reports and dashboards. You will play a key role in creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
Qualifications, Experiences and Skills Required:
Third Level Degree (or equivalent) in an IT or Investments related discipline3-5 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Application Administration and Development
• Experience training new users on the Salesforce.com application
• Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions
• Knowledge of Salesforce reporting
• Sound knowledge of workflow, visual workflow, and process builder
• Basic understanding of Visualforce development
• Must be experienced Microsoft Office applications, inc. MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Must be detailed oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Salesforce Administration and Developer certification is an advantage.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on
+44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.