Construction & Engineering
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by their client, a large successful construction firm to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team in their head office in Co. Antrim.
As a member of the contracts team, this role will involve the management of a team of Quantity Surveyors on a daily basis. Applicants must have extensive contract and final account experience. The role will include the review of incoming contract documentation, preparation of commercial risk assessments, control and monitoring of change in contracts as well as the management of claims and variation accounts. The successful candidate will be target driven, demonstrate an ability to resolve commercial issues and have a proven track record on final account agreements.
- A minimum of 5 years QS experience in a sub-contract basis to main contractors.
- Must be educated to degree level in Quantity Surveying
- Proven track record of dispute resolution and commercial management of contracts
- Thorough knowledge of contracts with design element clauses
- Experience of the precast industry is desirable, as is an understanding of technical and construction techniques in superstructures.
To hear more about this role or to apply please contact Conall Anderson on 028 7136 0070 or apply below