Senior Product Manager – Digital Pharmacy
MPA Recruitment has been retained by a leading Digital Health organisation to recruit a Senior Product Manager to join their team. We are looking for a strategic, outcome-focused, and energetic Senior Product Manager to take on the challenge of ensuring our clients platform goals for modularization, interoperability, and scaling initiatives are meeting our market needs of clients and employer group clients.
You will be joining an organisation that has grown significantly in recent years to become a leader within the Digital Health sector by bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry. Their mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
We are looking for a strategically thinking and user-focused Senior Product Manager to launch their Digital Pharmacy experience, you will be responsible for introducing key features to enhance/simplify prescription creation, refill experience and drive digital engagement.In addition, you will work closely with their partner Pharmacy retail teams to develop seamless integrations between the digital and in-store experience.You will leverage data and modeling teams to uncover meaningful insights that inform your experimentation strategy and ultimately, your product roadmap. In this role, you will draw upon your past Digital Pharmacy experience working across teams and functions to construct a vision to continuously expand this virtual experience.
You will have an impact in shaping this new feature that will provide a valuable, insightful, and better healthcare experience for our clients members.
We value prior experience with setting up a Digital Pharmacy, Healthcare and UX in a fast-growth company or a software start-up, but are genuinely interested in smart and driven people above all. In addition to your proven understanding of product management methods and technical curiosity, you’ll utilize your interpersonal skills, both in writing and in person, and collaborate with various teams and external partners to bring your solution to market.
In this role, you will:
· Building solutions and robust roadmaps to drive their product vision forward
· Managing the full product life-cycle from research, discovery, and design through development and launch
· Measuring the success of new products and features by defining and analyzing key metrics
· Collaborating and leading brainstorming sessions with cross-functional teams from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, marketing, external partners, and legal
· Translate product strategy and roadmap into detailed requirements and partner closely with the engineering team on a day-to-day basis, helping to develop team priorities
· Develop and maintain the product roadmap and prioritize in conjunction with other internal and external partners
· Communicating and coordinating progress, and open issues across the company
· 5+ years of product management experience shipping technology, with at least 2 + years in Healthtech, Digital Pharmacy
· Experience leading all aspects of product management, from ideation to launch, with a focus on improving key metrics.
· Strong knowledge of data, analytics, and data visualization
· Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
· Strong track record partnering with design teams and guiding UX
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
You will receive a very competitive salary along with employee stock options and unlimited paid time off.
To find out more or to apply for this position please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply.