Senior Product Manager – Data Products
MPA Recruitment has been retained by a leading Digital Health organisation to recruit a Senior Product Manager to join their team. We are looking for a strategic, outcome-focused, and energetic Senior Product Manager to take on the challenge of ensuring our clients platform goals for modularization, interoperability, and scaling initiatives are meeting our market needs of clients and employer group clients.
You will be joining an organisation that has grown significantly in recent years to become a leader within the Digital Health sector by bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry. Their mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
We are looking for a strategic, customer-focused, and energetic Senior Product Manager with data science experience to drive our clients data platform and data science products. In this role, you will draw upon your past experience working across teams and functions to gain alignment and craft a roadmap for data science and data platform.
You will tackle problems across the complex benefits and healthcare space. Your passion for leveraging data will enable the success of all products and ensure outcome-focused implementations of data science solutions within our products.
In this role, you will:
· Defining and prioritizing use cases for how data science can help solve problems for our users; particularly evaluating readiness and assessing ROI of data science investment.
· Partner with Data Science, Data Analytics, and Application product teams to create a roadmap across all data related initiatives.
· Insight generation to support data product discovery and development
· Steer data products through product discovery & development process: generating opportunity briefs, conducting research, defining scope and delivery with data leads, and defining OKRs for data products.
· Represent our data science and data platform products externally with clients and prospects.
· Be an active participant in Data teams agile ceremonies.
· Communicate and coordinate progress, and open issues across the company.
· 5+ years of product management, data science, or data analytics experience.
· A strong understanding of data science and machine learning techniques; along their corresponding infrastructure.
· Intermediate to advanced SQL skills.
· Deployed, iterated, and evaluated data science solutions within consumer products.
· Strong knowledge of data, analytics, and data visualization.
· Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
You will receive a very competitive salary along with employee stock options and unlimited paid time off.
To find out more or to apply for this position please send an up to date resume to email@example.com or click Apply.