Senior Product Designer
MPA Recruitment has been retained by a leading Digital Health organisation to recruit a Senior Product Designer to join their team. We are looking for a strategic, outcome-focused, and energetic Product Designer to take on the challenge of ensuring our clients platform goals for modularization, interoperability, and scaling initiatives are meeting our market needs of clients and employer group clients.
You will be joining an organisation that has grown significantly in recent years to become a leader within the Digital Health sector by bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry. Their mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for helping our clients members navigate and understand their health benefits (for both themselves and their dependents) in order to positively improve their health outcomes. To thrive in this role, you are someone who works well in teams and enjoys collaborating cross-functionally. You love working closely with product management and engineering to create intuitive solutions, contribute design strategy to major projects, and deliver high-quality experiences to our customers quickly and iteratively.
You have experience actively coaching and mentoring your design peers, providing constructive feedback on their work, and ensuring the team is creating a cohesive and consistent design system across all our products.
In a complex industry like healthcare, great product design is one of the things that sets our client apart from their competition. If you are excited about solving difficult problems with simple, yet beautiful designs, this is the perfect role for you.
In this role, you will:
· Solve complex design problems through simple, beautiful design aesthetic
· Mentor other designers while iterating on cross-platform feature improvements
· Be a core contributor design system
· Advocate for great user experience across all teams, from marketing to customer success
· Build ongoing dialogue with members by helping to shape our user research process
· Advocate for deep user empathy by leading Lean UX and design thinking activities
· Shape and contribute to ongoing process improvements
· Share and revise your designs based on customer interviews, peer feedback and UX research
· Be involved in all aspects of product development, working closely with product managers, other designers, and developers on feature sets spanning across the product shelf
· Create high fidelity designs and prototypes for new projects
· Clearly and concisely communicate rationales to stakeholders
· You have 5+ years working experience as a Product and/or UX Designer
· You can show off a well-considered body of work in product design, service design and product strategy
· You have been a part of (or led) a team that has successfully shipped multiple cross-platform digital products
· You have led process improvements at your past company
· You can easily tell the difference between a ‘good’ experience from ‘great’
· The interactions, flows and experiences you design are simple and validated by real users
· You have experience working with (and shaping!) agile design processes and iterative prototyping
· You exhibit figmfluency with tools of the trade (Figma, Jira, Confluence, etc)
· You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy helping to surface and define problems, not simply designing solutions
· You have a strong ability to think technically, with working knowledge of platform patterns for Responsive Web and native mobile
· *BONUS* You have experience designing multilingual experiences
You will receive a very competitive salary along with employee stock options and unlimited paid time off.
To find out more or to apply for this position please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply.