MPA Recruitment have been appointed by a Healthcare Group to source a Senior Midwife to join their team in Abu Dhabi. You will be joining one of the most comprehensive facilities in the UAE.
You will be responsible providing advice, care and support for women and their babies during pregnancy, labour and the early postnatal period. You'll help women to make their own decisions about the care and services they access and will provide health education and parenting advice until care is transferred to a health visitor.
You're personally responsible for the health of both mother and child and will only refer to obstetricians if there are medical complications. Work is carried out in multidisciplinary teams in both hospital and, increasingly, community healthcare settings.
As a midwife, you'll need to:
- monitor and examine women during pregnancy.
- develop, assess and evaluate individual programmes of care.
- provide full antenatal care, including screening tests in the hospital, community and the home.
- identify high risk pregnancies and make referrals to doctors and other medical specialists.
- arrange and provide parenting and health education.
- provide counselling and advice before and after screening and tests.
- offer support and advice following events such as miscarriage, termination, stillbirth, neonatal abnormality and neonatal death.
The ideal candidate will require a bachelor’s degree in nursing and midwifery with 2 years post graduate experience.
You will receive a competitive tax-free salary and additional benefits package reflective of your experience which includes accommodation allowance, annual flights, health insurance and an end of service gratuity.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0) 28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.