IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading technology company in the Belfast to source a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join their team.
The suitable person will have a third level education with a demonstrable ability to work unsupervised to support customer projects.
He/she will also be able to work with a high degree of autonomy and accountability. The industry and market moves quickly, so a focused work ethic is required.
The Role will involve:
- Hardware Design and Development of prototypes of wireless healthcare sensors including
- Evaluating and optimising prototype hardware
- Exposure to many aspects of engineering including
- assisting large IC manufacturers to develop customer solutions
- developing engineering evaluation hardware
- working with large healthcare electronics customers to develop high quality and robust electronic end solutions
- Providing technical hardware and sensing technology assistance to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop innovative hardware solutions to optimise bio-sensing signal quality
The Person will have:
- Third level qualification in Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years in an electronics design type role where you will have been designing and developing hardware covering both analogue and digital electronics
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in design of low noise PCB layout techniques
- Previous experience in design for EMC/Safety
- Will have used circuit simulation and analysis software such as SPICE or other simulation tools to develop hardware solutions
- Fundamental knowledge of MATLAB
- Experience with BLE or other wireless technologies
- A working knowledge of electronic schematic and layout design tools
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic expanding company within a fast-paced market.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0) 28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.