SCS LM 1812
Private healthcare, Pension
MPA Recruitment Ltd are seeking an experienced Creative Specilist for our award winning client based in Letterkenny.
You will be a highly-skilled visual storyteller to create content that resonates across all platforms. The ideal candidate should have the ability to develop multichannel solutions capable of telling a story both in digital and traditional formats.
This role requires a creative design thinker with the ability to deliver visually compelling assets for a high-level audience both internal and external to the business. The post will involve:
- Conceptualising and delivering visual solutions for senior leaders across multiple countries
- Flexibility: willingness to balance both long-term assignments and expedited requests.
- Strategic thinking: You will need to know how to write and design persuasively, connecting to the brand and mission on relevant topics.
- Social Perceptiveness: The successful candidate needs to have their finger on the pulse, so that their designs are relevant and modern across various audiences.
Main hours will be Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm.
Travel to the US may be required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analysing a complex business challenge and simplifying it in visual manner
- Be comfortable in design sprints delivering Work In Progress drafts to business partners
- Managing the expectations of business partners
- Able to juggle the needs of multiple stakeholders while managing process and quality
- You should be as comfortable acting as a one-person-band in the field as you are collaborating with colleagues across the globe.
- Capable of delivering video, motion graphic and social media solutions
- A person with a passion for good design regardless of the medium; while this role will focus strongly on video and motion graphics, you will also be expected to design a variety of other branding and advertising material also
- Advising on best practices and providing solutions when the business requires it.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- BA in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field
- 3+ industry years’ relevant experience
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud or similar software
- Self-starter mindset
- Versatile, curious, and self-motivated
- Able to demonstrate creative flair within brand guidelines
- Experienced with working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- You should also be competent at every step of the video creation process, from conception to final rollout
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Extremely motivated, proactive, responsible and self-directed
- Takes pride in delivering a quality product
- Team player with a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Someone who takes a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum of technical abilities.
For further information, please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply please forward your CV to [email protected]